Thursday, September 15, 2011

balancing

I'm tired!
and i'm ready for thanksgiving break already! I am soo thankful that i got into the Program for Excellence in Selling, but holy cow it requires a TON of outside of the classroom commitment. I just have to buckle down and get it done! anyone want to play golf in our tournament?! ;]

I am really excited today though because yesterday i talked to the woman who I am hoping will be my mentor. she is the president of her company and i completely LOVE it! it's called the black sheep agency in case y'all were wondering hehe! she basically has my dream job and to be able to have her as a mentor who be completely invaluable and such a huge help with my career!

my to-do list tonight is full of school work and laundry! but that has to wait because me and maia are having some playtime at the children's museum with a few of our friends!

oh and last night me and maia slept in our own separate beds! SARIAH...are you proud?! lol

well i guess I better get back to balancing these multiple separate lifes i'm living :]

I hope that you are all having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment